Saturday, January 4, 2014

Drill #23 One WORD for 2014



Drill #23 Resolutions
 Word for 2014!

Its that time of year again, when we all promise to do better. When we swear we are going to get in shape. We know we are going to save more money.... Yes that's right its time to make your resolutions!

Well, I don't know about you but I hate resolutions! I always fall short and then I feel like I have failed and I'm sick of it. So this year I picked one word, just one word to keep me on track and fingers crossed I will.


So that's it I challenge you to pick one word for 2014 and create one project to showcase that word.


*projects can be layouts, Art Journal Pages, Canvas or other Altered Projects.

For this Drill I really want you to be motivated so the winner of this drill will receive a $20 Gift Card to Two Peas in a Bucket.



$20 Gift Card

Now before you leave make sure you take a look at what the S.W.A.T. Team has created to inspire you. I know they worked really hard on these projects and I hope they all achieve their goals for 2014!




Michele's word of the year

Becci's word(s) of the year

Alison's word for the year

Venetia's word of the year


Nicole's word and goals for the upcoming year - A 6x12 insert


Doris' Word of the Year Simplify


Nicolle's word of the year BALANCE

Lanette's Word for 2014 is FOCUS

Lisa's Word for 2014 is Choose

Now its your turn to share your word with us! 
Have fun and link up before the end of the month on the right hand side of the blog, we can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments: